Get Involved on a Committee!
The best way to maximize your GRAPE membership is to get involved in committee work. A variety of opportunities are available to suit every professional interest and participation availability. Take a moment to review the following list to find a way to get involved in GRAPE Committee Chairs and Executive Director will review and finalize participation of individuals on appropriate committee based upon overall needs of the organization and commitment of interested member.
- Recommends priority public policy issues for GRAPE, developing strategies and work plans to move public policy efforts forward.
- Educates, influences, and attempts to facilitate change in order to improve the quality of life for elderly persons, protect their rights, benefits, and access to quality care.
- Plans and hosts Annual Legislative Town Hall Breakfast every February.
- Committee Chair: Meghan Weaver, UR Medicine Geriatrics Group * email@example.com
- Committee Meets normally every 1st Wednesday of the month @ 12noon. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if interested in joining.
- Reviews current bylaws and recommends changes in them to the Board of Directors.
- Committee Chair: Todd Gutsfson,Esq. * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates, compiles, and publishes The ElderPages Directory - a reference and information directory of local resources which assists area professionals to enhance the quality of life for the elderly.
- Commitee Co-Chairs: Virginia Clark, Catholic Family Services * email@example.com & Mollie Traub, NCJW * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Meets normally every 3rd Tuesday of the month @ 8:30am. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if interested in joining or learning more.
- Is responsible for recommending fiscal policies, submitting the annual budget to the Board, evaluating financial performance and arranging for an annual audit.
- Committee Chair: Andrew Hastings, Freed Maxick CPA's * email@example.com
- Committee Meets normally every 1st Thursday of the month @8:30am. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if interested in joining or learning more.
- Increases visibility and branding of GRAPE, marketing supports membership growth, recruitment & retention. Emphasis on Elder Care fairs and other marketing events to support overall mission.
- Committee Co-Chairs: Marie Candelora, Companion Care of Rochester * firstname.lastname@example.org and Becky Carrigan, Episcopal Senior Life * email@example.com
- Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if interested in joining or learning more.
- Responsible for creating, coordinating, and conducting membership recruitment, renewal, and retention activities while meeting budget goals for dues.
- Makes recommendations to the Board regarding membership dues and benefits.
- Committee Co-Chairs: Kristen Treadway, Home Instead Senior Care * firstname.lastname@example.org and Nancy Hickey, The Woodlands* email@example.com
- Committee meets every 4th Wednesday of the month at 8:30am at Legacy Clover Blossom. Please contact committee chair listed above to verify time location & location if interested in joining or learning more.
- Writes, edits, oversees production and readership of the GRAPEvine.
- Sets and publicizes newsletter deadlines.
- Ensures compliance with GRAPE editorial policy.
- Please contact Executive Director, Carol Bartlett at 256-4351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plans and coordinates programs which enhance the knowledge and skills of GRAPE members, helping them provide quality services to older persons.
- Committee Co-Chairs:Priscilla Leiter-Kendrick, Your Best Move * email@example.com & Janet Wixom, St. Johns Home * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Meets normally every 3rd Thursday of the month @ 8:15 am at various locations. Please email Committee Chair above to verify time & location if interested in joining.
For more information please call 585-256-4351 or e-mail: email@example.com